In order to take your company public, you will need to maintain independence between yourself and your auditors. With our substantial experience with auditing public and private companies and our focus on SEC reporting, we can help you in all areas of audit preparation to deal preparation. This includes bookkeeping, audit record preparation and maintenance, complete financial reporting, tax compliance and calculations, tax minimization and valuations.
Our services are broken down into the following areas.
- Audit Readiness Review
- Selection of Audit Firm
- Communication and Planning with the Audit Firm
- Account Reconciliation
- Preparation of Audit Schedules
- Technical Research and Writing Technical Memos
- Consultation with the SEC or AICPA
- Preparation of Checklists
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Preparation of Financial Sections of SEC Filings
- Interfacing with the Auditors
- We take the worry out of getting through the audit.
Please contact us for more information on our services and listing of our past and current audit transactions that we have been successfully involved with.