We assist our hedge fund formation clients throughout the hedge fund creation process, advising fund clients on complex issues arising under domestic US and offshore securities, hedge fund tax laws and ERISA.
We can only add value for clients if we truly understand their industry. Our Investment Management and Funds practice invests a significant amount of time and resources to continuously develop and deepen that understanding. We have an active program of industry involvement at both national and international levels. Our niche position in the sector gives us a wide view of best practice, emerging trends and issues. Our commitment is to share this intellectual capital with you:
- We have direct and extensive access to major industry players, including issuers, investment banks, asset managers, trustees, attorneys, credit rating agencies and regulators.
- We have experience with a broad range of capital structures and collateral types.
- We have experience in both domestic and offshore jurisdictions, including the BVIs, Cayman Islands, and Delaware.
- We work with you on defining the hedge fund objectives & strategies.
- We form and register the hedge fund vehicle/entity.
- We prepare the hedge fund entity agreements, offering document (private placement memorandum), and investor questionnaire.
- We consult on selecting your prime brokerage.
- We introduce you to a professional fund administrator.
- We assist you with your fund audit.
Please contact us to obtain a quote so we can assist with your hedge fund formation.